Rylee was so mad last week she had a major meltdown and nearly fell asleep here on the floor. Poor little pickle!
I have been on a quilting spree! Such cute fabric here, I must use it!
Why is my photo vertical?! Well, look closely at it. Yep, it is horseradish white chocolate. What' the Heck, Japan?!!
In case you are wondering, yes, I did sample it, and no, I would NOT recommend it!
I do not know what this dog was doing. He was standing in the laundry room peering at me from behind the door. It made me laugh.
Okay, so Rylee has an eye patch to help strengthen her bad eye. But this picture isn't about her pirate look. What she wants you to see is this cute hat she demanded I take a picture of her wearing.
Who needs toys when you have a box?! Ryle and her friend Noemie had a blast playing with this box together on a play date.

No comments:
Post a Comment