Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, January 22, 2016

Daddy Daughter Dance 2016

This year Callie and Marian refused to go to the Daddy Daughter Dance.  Marian hates that sort of thing, and that wasn't a surprise.  Callie has reached the point where she worries what others think and she was not going to go out in public wearing a dress; where people might see her.  So no way was she going.

Fortunately, Delaney and Rylee were very excited about the event. Unfortunately, I was sadly negligent in taking pictures... as in, I didn't really take any.  Oops. The event had several photo op areas, and they had a couple photographers there.  I went through the website where around 500 of the pictures were posted, and it was astounding that there was not a single one of Dan or the girls.  I found all our friends, but none of my crew. I'm pretty sure that was intentional by Dan, but it was depressingly impressive.

Delaney wanted a braided bun.

Then she needed a picture of what her hair looked like. 

 Her dress is a size larger than necessary, but she loved it.

Rylee hung out with Milly at the dance and Milly's dad took a few pictures.

Such cute little friends!



No comments: