Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Squeee! Little Fuzzies!

 By far, the highlight for the kids was the small animal petting area.  There was unsupervised and unrestricted petting of delightfully tame little critters.  There was a sweet bunny in a harness, who was on a chain like a little dog.  There were several small  baskets on the benches and inside were guinea pigs and chicks.  There were more bunnies in pens, and a cage of mice.

Oh the joy and rapture!  The girls were so happy and I think they would have stayed for hours and hours.  Joshua was even enthusiastic about holding little chicks.  I'm pretty sure the animals were less than thrilled.  The only plus is that I think they were very well fed.  You could buy a cup of carrots and lettuce and the animals were happy to snack.  I think the pictures speak for themselves.

(And no, I'm not sure how Callie managed to kiss every animal she could and didn't get bitten at all.)
















No comments: