Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Award Ceremony

 This year I got to endure 2 back-to-back award ceremonies for the kids.  They split the events into K-3rd and then the 4th-6th grades, and I got to attend both.  Delaney got a math award but she was too fast and I didn't get more than a moving blob photo.  Oops.

Callie got 2 awards, one for reading the most books in her class and one for having a GPA over 3.5.  Marian had to go up 3 times.  I confess to being extra proud of her, my girl who technically failed math last year. She received an award for Academic Achievement, one for Most Improved Student in Math, and one for having a GPA over 3.5.  I'm proud of all my kids, but when I know how hard Marian has worked and how far she has come, I do feel a little extra joy in her accomplishments.

Gyms were not meant for photography!  But here is a blurry Callie.

 Marian with her Most Improved Award.

Callie with her Honor Roll award. 
Callie is a hard worker.  She is a good student and always does her best.  She is a awesome because she is rock solid, responsible, and diligent in all her work.


1 comment:

Deborah said...

We didn't have any awards ceremonies this year. I don't know if the school just doesn't have them, or if I just wasn't on the notification list. Sarah says they have them for each class/grade every quarter. I kind of miss getting a chance to see how well the kids are doing.