She had a field trip to Kintai, which isn't that exciting since we've been there a million times. This time was exciting because it was the first time we went up to the castle. Even more awesome.... we got to take the ropeway up. I can't believe I did not get a photo of the ropeway. It is a glass tram that travels up the mountain so you do not have to walk the mile up there. It was pretty steep!
Half way up the ropeway and this was the view of the bridge.
At the top of the ropeway. So high!
The castle is kind of a museum inside. It was not very exciting, but was fun to see.
Lots of this sort of thing. Which would have been cooler if I could touch it!
n the third floor you could look out the windows. How awesome is the view?!
And this is zoomed in!
The unzipped view.
Delaney at the Castle.
Selfie with my girl and the castle!
I could live in a house that looked like this.
Delaney and the bridge. It was an iconic day and pretty fun.









No comments:
Post a Comment