Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Friday, June 19, 2015

Miyajima Birthday

 I had offered to take the sister missionaries to Miyajima Island on their P Day, and then realized it was Callie's birthday.  So I pulled her out of school and took her with us.  It was a gray, drizzly day, but we had a good time anyway!

She was like the Pied Piper with the deer.  Have food, will follow!

The always lovely iconic Torii. 

This was super cool!  We saw a wedding party!  No good photos, but it was fun to see! 

The deer knew who had the food. 

But this one was hoping I had some too. 

Callie climbed the tree and asked for a photo. 

And she just HAD to pose here! 

I didn't take a ton of pictures because we've been there a lot and Callie is only interested in pictures when she wants them taken.  I did work on my artsy photos though and thought these were rather pretty:





No comments: