Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Yochien!

 Last Monday was Rylee's Opening Ceremony for Yochien.  The Japanese school year ends in March and begins in April.  So Rylee leveled up to the 5 year old class.  She was not excited about that.  She said that teacher was mean and she wanted to stay with her old teacher.   I mentioned that if you are a good and obedient child then you should have no problems with the teacher.  Then I realized who I was talking to.

Sitting and waiting for things to begin.

Lining up in the big room with everyone.  One of these things is not like the others! 

It was all in Japanese, so I have no idea what they said.  Those are all the teachers and administrators standing in the front.

Sitting in her classroom.  The teacher played a couple songs on the piano and the kids all sang.  It was adorable. 

Getting together for the class photo. 

My cute kid there on the end!
She's doing fine in her new class and hasn't complained about the teacher.  

No comments: