Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, April 26, 2015

That time again....

 It was the quarterly Award Ceremony at the High School again. Josh had an above 3.5 GPA, so he rated a certificate for High Honors.  Dan and I both attended and sat in uncomfortable folding chairs for 90 minutes so we could enjoy the 90 seconds of cheering for our boy.  Why on earth am I sharing this with you?  Well, I rarely get photos of Joshua.  And he is at that stage where he's shy and growing like a weed.  (Growing like a weed meaning he has outgrown the size 30 waist pants I JUST got him 2 months ago!) I feel a need to document his growth with some pictures and the opportunities are few.

Super zoom across the gym.  There's my kid!

Aack!  He's spotted me!

 Walking down to receive his award.

Going in for the handshake.  
Love this kid!

No comments: