Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Mayajima Island: Part 2

 After the Aquaruim, we meandered back to the ferry.  It was a mostly delightful walk.  Rylee had a minor meltdown because I refused to buy her all sorts of toys at the little shops. She did great for all the walking though and I was pleased with that.

I asked if she would sit on that tree limb for the picture, but she wouldn't.

A shrine. 

Ooooh, it's me at the shrine! 

Rylee was grumpy that I wouldn't stop for food, but she also couldn't find anything she would eat.  Until we saw this!  She chose a bubblegum flavored icee. 

This 5 storied pagoda is an attraction here.  We did not hike up to it.  I took selfies with it while Rylee finished slupring her icee. 

Me and my girl, enjoying our day together. 

We did stop to pet all the deer and Rylee posed with most of them for me! 

I thought this was fun. Probably a touristy event, but it looks cool. 

Petting more deer. 

The little ones with spots are adorable.   

Selfie with the deer! 

 Selfie with the Torii in the background. We walked all the way past that in our trek to the Aquarium.

Selfie with Rylee and the beautiful background. 

This was too funny.  The lady shouted at the deer, who stole her sushi and was trying to grab her beer.  However, this couple didn't move or even try to shoo the deer away.  They just sat there and philosophically let the deer finish off their lunch.

This deer fished out a snack from the red back pack there.  They are aggressive in the search for food! 

Ice cream here is amazing.  So delicious!  And later, when I asked Rylee what her favorite part of the day was, she told me it was the cookie spoon they give you to eat your ice cream with.  
(It WAS a tasty cookie.) 

This big guy was one of the few deer that looked male.  Most of the deer looked like the one in front of him.

No comments: