Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Things I get to see.

 I went on a little stroll this evening.  Well, probably a 2 mile stroll.  We live less than half a mile from the seawall, which extends a mile down the base.  It goes further, but currently there is construction a mile down, so that's as far as you can go.

 This is the sea wall.  It is lovely for running, especially since there is no track and not sufficient sidewalks to safely run.

Check it out!!  I know all you can see is a grayish blob, but it was a Manta Ray!  Really!  Marian and i were so excited!  It was swimming right below us!  How cool is that?!

The view downriver from the bridge.

The view upriver from the bridge. 

The glorious sunset!

Hmmmm.... I should have zoomed or cropped.  I thought this was neat- kind of a little Zen Garden behind this building.  The little rock garden and cool trees there.

No comments: