Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A Trip to the Daiso

Rylee and I set off on our very first solo trip outside the base walls today!  Granted, we were only making 1 turn, and I had been there before, but it was very exciting for me.  I found it all by myself and found my way back home all by myself, and I am feeling pretty pleased with myself!  Plus, I found lots of exciting purchases and that makes me happy as well.

Rylee is practicing her eyebrow-waggling at me.

Here it is!  The Daiso!  It is like the dollar store.  Everything inside is 108 yen.  With the exchange rate, that is like $1.03.  And they have the FUNNEST stuff.

Check this out.  And umbrella holder for your bike. 

The snack aisle is one of my favorites.  I haven't been adventurous enough to try stuff that gives no clue to what is inside though.  Maybe next time..... 

Bright colors!  Who doesn't love bright colors? Super cute kitchen items here. 

Don't you want this in your kitchen?! 

Rylee wanted a photo of her holding her candy choice. Adorbs! 

Some very interesting snacks. Care to try something new?

No thank you, I do not like almonds and fish together. 

This was my cute cart, full of goodies before we checked out.  Who knew you could end up running out of money before you ran out of things you suddenly need?!

No comments: