Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

A visit to the Craft Store!

 Rylee and I were feeling brave one morning as we drove back from the Daiso.  We decided to stop and check out this Craft Store.  You know, just in case I had spare time and found something on Pintrest I wanted to try.  I might lose motivation to be crafty by the time stuff ordered on Amazon arrived, so I wanted to know what my options might be if I needed something right away.  And it was just plain fun to explore something new.

This is the store.  You can see how I knew it was a Craft Store.  Cuz, you know, I don't actually read Japanese.

Look at these adorable towels! 

And I had to stare at these for a while.  They are super cute dresses, and then you realize they are actually super cute towels!  I totally want some in my bathroom! 

Oooooh!  Fabric!   I love fabric!  So many fun colors and patterns!

Just look at them!  There must be something I need to sew using this..... 

And, of course, there is Hello Kitty. 

Sorry, this just made me giggle.  When there is no "L" or "R" in your language and those 2 sounds always comes out as a "D", I can see how you could sell some craft "cray". 

The sale bin nearly got me.  Then I realized I had already spent all my Yen at the Daiso and most things here are cash only.  So I went home empty handed, but delighted to know there was lovely fabric and crafty stuff a short drive away.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I love the fabrics in Japan. Remember the fabric we used for our bloomers for the Pioneer trek?