This is the good sized hall closet upstairs. The movers stuffed a bunch of things in here. It was frustrating because I could not unpack things into this closet until I had taken out the stuff inside it and organized it. See how full and crazy it is?!
Much better, after I spent an afternoon working on it.
Last Saturday Dan took the older kids out and went here! 7-11! They came back with fun goodies.
Callie is wearing some of her treats, and showing her chips and"melon soda". They found it to be quite the thrilling outing.
The kids get out at 12:30 every other Wednesday. So this Wednesday I took them back to 7-11 after school, because I hadn't been there yet! The traffic is a little disorienting when it is on the opposite side of the road.
This is the sign to the base.
I let the kids all pick a treat from 7-11 and Callie chose this large ice cream cup. They only had these tiny little spoons and she certainly got a lot on her face.
The kids did bring home some more melon soda. I thought it was a little weird.
Delaney wanted a picture of her drinking melon soda too.

No comments:
Post a Comment