After church and a little nap, we headed out to see some sights in Vicenza, since that's where we were staying.
Dad is checking out the map.
We went to this cool church.
It was huge and less ancient looking than some of the others.
Yep, that's me! I'm in front of a cool church!
Hmmm... me again, only this time you can see the dome top. Extra cool.
Even more cool from inside! It was gorgeous!
This doesn't do justice to the beautiful stained glass windows.
Long view down the middle. It was so pretty inside. It was worth going out and getting lost to see it.
We went here too. It was neat to see. I have no idea what it was, but it was pretty!
I love all the architecture in the cities! So ornate and lovely to look at.
And I love all the old buildings everywhere. Just sitting there, everywhere.

No comments:
Post a Comment