Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, February 16, 2014

I slacked

I know, I haven't blogged in forever.  I have been busy, you know!  And I haven't taken as many pictures, since I have been busy.  And uninspired.  But now, I shall regale you with some of the photos from the last 2 weeks. 

We attended a birthday party with a fun bounce house.  The kids really just wanted cake and ice cream.  And then someone in our family had a birthday.  I was not very good and I did not take photos till after it was all over.  Bad mommy.  But there was cake and ice cream.  And, someone lost some teeth and now speaks with a little lisp.

Enjoying the cake and ice cream. 

Yeah, Rylee is cute! 

 And she loved the bounce house.

This kid cracks me up!  She's posing and yes, she picked out her outfit! 

And someone stole the camera and got a photo of me! 

Ooooh!  A surprise picture on the camera!  I don't even know who took this one.  Probably Delaney. 

Delaney wanted a layered lemon cake.  I could not find my round pans.  And hmmmm... a 9x9 square pan makes a very thin layer.   Thus, a sizable 4 layer cake!

A birthday phone call. 

Posing with her new doll in their matching jammies.  One happy birthday girl! 

Missing one on top and one on the bottom.  Can you say, "Adorable?!!!"

No comments: