Delaney cracks me up. I love this little jump!
Hopping through the rainbow.
Getting rained on.
Queen of the hill! That's cousin Ethan in front of Callie.
These water shooters were quite popular.
Rylee really wanted to climb on it, but she was too little.
Waiting for the bucket to tip.
The water was COLD! Rylee was turning blue and I had her lie in the sun to warm up.
Spinning the water shooter.
I love this shot of Marian.
Joshua was about the oldest kid out there, but I think he had the most fun, stayed in the longest and made the most new friends.
Yep, he had a good time.
Did I mention how popular this particular item was?!
Rylee loved this thing. When it stopped spraying, she would go right up to it and try to drink out of it. Ick. But also quite funny, since the water would suddenly shoot out and spray her in the face.
She's a cutie!
Wednesday we were back on the road. 8 hours to Goodland, KS. the kids were awesome. The van.... not so much. The stupid engine light is on again and it had acceleration issues twice. When that happened, I had to pull the car over, turn it completely off, and then restart it. The light stayed on, but the problems stopped.
To make life even more fun, the one sliding door thinks the gas flap is open all the time and I have to manually push the patch down that will allow the door to open. I'm not happy. Did I mention we're driving to Washington state and back? (I hope!)
On the plus side, the drive is lovely and the kids have been amazing. We made it almost across Colorado today. And now, I must go to bed, in another hotel, in another bed that isn't mine.

No comments:
Post a Comment