There were these great statues that the kids enjoyed mugging with.
They were disappointed I wouldn't let them do less respectful poses. They were impressive.
I very much enjoyed this Monument to the men who sacrificed to make the University a reality. I might have gotten a little teary reading the story.
I love these girls. So cute!
We had a picnic at the park afterwards. It was a gorgeous day!
We brought little wooden boats and the children had SO much fun with them. Rylee would throw her boat in and race down the stream after it.
I wasn't sure she could get the boat back, but she always managed to get it out. And she never fell in!
This child got quite wet, but oh, the fun she had!
I love to see the girls playing nicely together.
Joshua started off the day wearing his long pants and shoes and socks. He ended up with no shoes or socks and very wet pants.
The kids played for hours. I think we were there for 3 hours and no one wanted to leave when it was time to go. It was a great day!
The very best thing about visiting Utah is the mountains. We have gone out to climb the mountains in the evenings and it apparently never gets old for them.
Isn't Joshua a great brother?!
I don't know if you can see the tall peak there in the very back, but we climbed that! Yes, yes we did!
Joshua on top of the peak, and me below. Looks high, doesn't it?!
We're on top of the little peak, and look! There are more and more mountains! We'll leave those for tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment