Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Cousins!

 Every so often, I realize what an insane amount of traveling I am doing this summer and I think I must be crazy. It IS crazy.  However, when I see how much fun my children are having with their cousins, and I get to stay up late chatting with people I love spending time with, it makes a little more sense.  It is worth the stress and hassle and miles to let our children spend time with their cousins.  I hope they are able to build strong bonds and friendships with each other.We will get to see a lot of both sides of the family, and that should be worth all the insanity of the travel.

This was totally not posed!  All the kids were in those very spots and I just said, "Look at me!" and they did.  So cute together!
(Emily, Delaney, David, Camden, Miriam, and Isabelle)

 Reading and hanging out together.

Ethan in the car. Yeah, we got some cute genes on our family!!

 Zachary in the car.
A whole pile of kids on the slide!

Best picture ever!  Camden has slid off the slide and Zachary is falling off.  I love it!

It is amazing how much more fun a play structure can become when it is full of kids.

Did I mention there was dancing?  Levi was happy to boogie, but he hasn't got the mad skilz like the little kids.

Rylee and Emily, swinging high.  Rylee did not want to share till she realized how high she could go with her cousin along.

Callie was getting ready to jump and I was a split second too early on the shutter.

I loved that Marian was on the baby swing.  But look at her so sad face.  She did not take allergy medicine that morning and she was so miserable.  Poor kid.

 Marian and Isabelle went fishing in the pond! Marian informed me that she did not go into the mud like Isabelle so her feet stayed dry and clean(er!).

Marian also said she was a better fisher because she jerked the line fast when a fish nibbled, so she hooked more fish than her cousin.

I love these kids!
And their parents.

No comments: