Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Mommy, can I take a picture?

Callie asked if she could take some pictures.  Since I have been a colossal failure in that department, I said yes.  I didn't realize she interpreted that to be "Yes, you can take the camera and take pictures whenever you feel like it."  I got the camera out to download pictures from our activities and this is what I found:

Levi in a floaty, all ready for the pool! 

Marian and Levi, but mostly just Levi. 

 One tired out little puppy.

One VERY good natured little puppy. 

Callie's self-portrait of her tonsils. 

Callie's shot of her big brother, who is  long-suffering as well. 

Rylee in her adorable striped footie jammies. 

A fantastic self-portrait of Callie! 

So now I know what happens when I busy in the other room.  Callie steals the camera and takes lots of pictures!  (There were another 36 shots, mostly of the dog!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm always finding tons on my phone and my lap top. If it keeps them out of trouble for a minute and gives us some peace I'm sure it's worth it. The dog is too cute