Honestly, I'm not a fan of the people lists. It seems unfair. And I do have lots of people I'm grateful for. How about categories? 5 groups of people I am grateful for:
1. I'm grateful for the founding fathers of our nation.
2. I'm grateful for my ancestors who made it possible for me to be where I am today and who I am today.
3. I'm grateful for the pioneers and all they went through to allow me to be a part of the church.
4. I'm grateful for the prophets who wrote who words of scripture we have today.
5. I am grateful for writers and authors who have given us classic literature to enjoy.

1 comment:
The nice thing about the grateful list is that it isn't limiting you, it is just to get you thinking. So don't feel bad about naming "only 10" because you have more that you are grateful for. Remember, the exercise it to let you realize that it really isn't that hard to be grateful for 100 things.
Post a Comment