We've had an exciting week. Less exciting for you to listen to, so I shall not bore you with the ...ahem, boring, details. I shall regale you with the wonderful ones! If you want to see my 2 newest nephews, click on the Fox Flash link and check out my mom's blog. Both my sisters had babies on Thursday! I am so happy for them! While the 2 of them were in the process of replenishing the earth, I was driving out to visit my brother, Andy and his family. It was just me and the 4 girls.
They had a marvelous time. I like that Andy lives close enough to drive over to without too much duress. I love that the kids are getting to know some of their cousins. You may consider yourselves lucky that the camera battery was about dead and I hadn't brought the charger. I only took 10 pictures, and there were so many more I'd have loved to have taken. It really warmed my heart to see the girls playing so well with their cousins.
I looked out and saw these 4 just sitting on the curb. So cute! They had moved by the time I dashed out there with the camera, but were pretty good about sitting back down for me. They each have a leaf, er, I mean a map, courtesy of Delaney and her fervent imagination.
What a face. The best moment (for me, not necessarily for Rylee!) was when Rylee came crying to me and piped out, "I pushed Yaney and I falled down and hurt mysewf." Ha ha ha. That's what you get for shoving your sister!
Delaney showed off her mad tree-climbing skilz. Fortunately, no one fell out of the trees this time!
We went to a super-fun park. The kids spent an hour or so here, digging in the sand before we even made it to the playground area. It was awesome!
Callie and her cousin dug a marvelous tunnel in the sand. You can see Rylee is gleefully getting ready to stomp it. She stomped everything she could and was fairly indiscriminate about it.
This was awesome! Marian wanted to be buried, so the kids helped cover her with sand. Her cousin decided he also needed to be buried, but had fewer helpers to bury him. But you can see everyone having a great time together.
I really wanted a group shot, but I suffered from a severe lack of cooperation. You can see Rylee on the far left. She's crying because she wants a penny. Delaney is on the far right and I have no clue what she's doing, but it was pretty funny. And I think Charlotte was running away. Sigh. It is still a great picture! I LOVE all the different expressions!
We had an excellent time with them and I'm so glad we went. I'm not sure how Kera felt about it, but I thought it was a wonderful trip. Thanks Andy and Kera for letting us come and visit!!

No comments:
Post a Comment