Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Josh rocks!

I'm woefully behind on blogging. I have lots of excuses, mainly I've been crazy busy, and haven't taken time to download pictures. Sorry.

Joshua had his Pinewood Derby a week or so ago. His scout leader decreed that this year the boys would be doing their cars with no outside help and without power tools. It was nice for me because nothing was required from ME! Joshua did his car all on his own and he was pleased with the results.

Yeah, other boys in the stake made some stinking awesome cars. The bobsledder guy was my favorite, I confess. Joshua's is the red one on the top right. You can tell who had assistance and who did not!


These were the cars that the oldest group made. I wanted a picture for future reference! Check out the guitar shaped car!

Here's my boy and his car!

Anxiously awaiting the race.

Joshua's car finished a respectable second in nearly every race. They did a good job running the race. With about 15 boys/cars, they ran about 15 heats, so the boys got to race a lot and most of them had the chance to finish well at least once. Joshua won once, came in third twice and ran second the rest of the time. He was pleased. I was happy he had a good time.

No comments: