Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, May 26, 2011

How to be a celebrity.

I have been working on a project involving Callie's class. I absolutely HAD to finish it by this weekend. I needed to get pictures of Callie and her class for this project. I finally got my act together and got rid of the extra kids so I could go to the school and hang out with her class.

Callie was delighted to see me, and I caused some major pandemonium. None of the kids wanted to walk in their line. They wanted to come say hello and talk to me. I was hugged, touched and petted by quite a few different children. If you ever feel worthless, just go to your kid's kindergarten class. You will be an instant celebrity! Everyone will want to be your friend!

I had no problems getting pictures of the kids. The problem was stopping taking pictures. There were a lot of hams in that class. I went to recess with them and it was a lot of fun. As soon as I pulled the camera out, they were all posing for me and shouting to take their picture. They were very cute and I had a good time.

Callie did not have as good a time. Someone hurt her feelings and she was sad the whole time I was there. So no good shots of her, but lots of pix of the rest of her class! I still went home thinking I was pretty special!

I did complete my project, and 2 minutes after I was all done and it was a done deal, one of the moms emailed me a couple pictures I totally could have used. Sigh.

No comments: