Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hammin' It Up!

Delaney and Rylee are a lot of fun to hang out with all day. And more fun to be with when they play nicely together! Lately, Delaney has been asking to have her picture taken. since she's been trying out new faces, it has been entertaining to do so!

The new "game" is to pretend they are going to bed. I like this game. sometimes Rylee is a good sport, and sometimes she's not. Today they had a good time. Check out Rylee's cheesy grin!

I love it when they get along and have a good time together.

Somebody had a birthday! Delaney turned 4. She said she wanted a pink cake with sprinkles. I can do that! She was thrilled with the cake.

She was so funny blowing out her candle, and so cute!

Somebody has had too much cake!

Opening presents was interesting. She actually got most of them open without any assistance from her older siblings who were just dying to get their hands on her loot!

More "Take a picture of me!!!" from yesterday.

And here is today's must-have shot! She likes to get her picture taken, and she's such a silly ham!

2 comments:

Deborah said...

I love the shot of Rylee on the chair after eating cake. Your girls are super cute.

Foote said...

I spend so much time on facebook that I forgot how much fun it is to blog. I had to take a lot of double takes to all the kids and how big they have gotten.