Marian and the elephants. She was getting pretty tired here. We were out for 7 hours that morning. She had a great time, but was still a long, tiring trip.
Marian and the hippos. They are so ginormously huge! It makes me want to wax poetic and write about large pustulating blisters laying upon the shore.
Marian and the Jackal. Until now, I totally thought jackals and hyenas were the same thing. Now I know better! In case you didn't know better, this is the jackal.
Marian and the torpidly large crocodile. Due to the large numbers of bones littering the shore, it was easy to see how it acquired its girth.
My favorite animals with my favorite traveling companion! Oh, wait, they are ALL my favorite animals! But I did like the giraffes a lot.
In case you were wondering, all the tests on Marian came back negative. All they know for sure is that she had something infectious in her system and it was bacterial. Since we ate local food, I can guess what might have happened. She is now 100% herself and feeling great. I am trying to remember what day it is and what I am suppose to be doing with it! Good thing it is the weekend and I can start all over with a fresh week!
Africa was an amazing experience and I would do it all over again in a second! Now I am putting together a book for Marian. When I'm done with that, I'll make one for me! That way we can remember the good times forever. And we can make you sit down and hear all about it!

2 comments:
She is beautiful, you know. I'm glad she is feeling herself again and that you had such a wonderful time.
It seems like the most amazing of trips to me! She is such a great girl. Sure do like her a lot! M
Post a Comment