Things have settled down and life goes on. I know you think I have forgotten about my other children, since I have not posted pictures of them lately, so here are some photos of almost everyone!
And Friday night the school held a Barn Dance. The place was packed and the music was loud! The food was good and the kids had a marvelous time! They were in constant motion and that made it tough to get good pictures.

This is Delaney "break dancing"!! She's trying to be like her big brother, and I was cracking up watching her.
This is the best shot of Joshua. He was "break dancing" as well, and running around with his friends. I was glad he had a good time, since he said he was NOT going to dance!
The did the Limbo and it was fun to watch the kids. Check out Delaney. She thought the whole event was awesome!
And this is what Rylee did while I was not watching her this morning. I left her alone at the table with her pancake while I got Delaney dressed.
Yup, I forgot to put the syrup away and she emptied half the bottle on the table, floor and her chair. She has sticky feet and a puddle in her booster. She got to go directly to the bath and after that, I got to clean up the sticky mess. Her seat is currently outside waiting to be sprayed off with the hose. Fun times!!

1 comment:
I came across your blog while looking for the Norma Barnes quiet book. I was wondering if you could email the any info about the book. I have part of it, but would like the complete book so I can make a quiet book for my kids. My email is jsamundson at gmail dot com
Post a Comment