A few weeks ago, I heard something invading our recycling bin and when I poked my head out to see what was making the rukus, I was pleasantly surprised to see 3 fury little raccoons running away. They were really cute. I must have scared them, because I didn't hear them again. One night recently, I was excited to hear the clatter of glass and cans and I thought to grab the camera this time. Unfortunately, THIS is what was scrounging for scraps!
EEeewwwww! Ugly, overgrown rat. And Now I know why its called "playing possum". I turned on the outside light and took several pictures of this ugly guy, and he just backed up and froze. Like we were just not going to notice him sitting there!
This is what I awoke to on Tuesday morning. THIS is what they cancelled school for. I know, seriously?!! If you can't play in it, its not worth missing school for. Plus, the high temp of the day.... yeah, 43 degrees. We better not have to make up snow days this year, that's all I'm sayin'.
The chiropractor loves Rylee's little mullet. I couldn't get a great picture of it, but she has a pretty good one going on. See, business in the front.....
And THIS is Joshua's Pinewood Derby car... er, skateboard. He chose the design and did most of the work. I did a very poor job of putting the wheels on, but he's very pleased with this.
They set the track up at church and let the boys come and practice on it. I really just needed to make sure the car met the required specs. It met them well enough. We were also able to weigh it and see how much more weight we could add. Joshua had a marvelous time!

No comments:
Post a Comment