Here I am with Marian, near the end of our final flight. This is me, after 27 hours of waiting in an airport, followed by a 7 hour flight, 2 more airport hours and another 8 hour flight. This is me, after sleeping on an airport floor, waiting in too many lines, after no shower for 48 hours and I'm so nasty, I can't even stand myself! This is me, having worn the same clothes for
waaaay too long, looking forward to some sleep and a shower. This is me, not caring because I'm on a trip with only ONE child and it is glorious!!!
Its taking too long to load pictures, so this is all you get for today. I assume you know that since I am blogging, then we have safely arrived in Nairobi and we are alive and well, but very tired. so I'm off to a much needed shower and then to lay down in a real bed! I'm too excited about clean underwear and deoderant to deal with pictures, so you'll have to wait.
1 comment:
Oh, hooray, I'm so glad you made it! I hope you have a marvelous time and that all goes well here on out. M
Post a Comment