Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Photos of the Week (Mostly Rylee!)

Well, I take a lot of pictures of Rylee because I spend the most time with her. And somehow, this week, it was all Rylee.

My friend had a baby just before Thanksgiving. She had gotten our girls matching outfits, so we had to get them together for a photo shoot. I hadn't thought Rylee was THAT big until I had her next to her little friend (who is a week old here!). Her friend was not thrilled. Rylee was a little confused.

Callie the photographer strikes again! This is what I do all day. Good thing I have cute kids!

Yes, I have very cute and sweet children. Joshua has been very interested in holding Rylee and has proven himself trustworthy to do so. He's a good brother, and a great kid.

I got tired of holding the little dumpling and I pulled out the jumper. She liked it. She's still a bit small, but she really liked the standing.

Her cute outfit of the week! She's only got a few more weeks till she outgrows it all, so I wanted to remember some of her cutest things.

I love it when she's happy! And Callie loves to hold Rylee. Rylee tolerates it for short periods and then she gets cranky.

No comments: