Tuesday after Pi Day, I ran away. My friend Steph (from Iwakuni) lives in SLC, and my friend April (also from Iwakuni) now lives in Kansas. The three of us decided we need to get together. So we did. April and I flew into SLC on Tuesday and stayed with Steph till Saturday and we had a marvelous time eating garbage and binge-watching Steph's favorite show and going out to be tourists. And I took almost no photos.And I still had a marvelous time!
So.... a funny story..... Dad texted me and I took this picture and sent it to him, saying that I was on my way to the airport. I was a little surprised to get no response. I was even more surprised a week later when I went to text the missionaries and saw that I had actually texted it to them. Oops. I'm sure they were very confused as to why I would send them a selfie and tell them I was going to the airport!
This was the selfie I texted Dan when he asked how it was going.
This is me and my friends at the Temple in our matching masks I made us.
And here are our whole faces!
And here is my selfie of me at the temple, which is closed for renovations.
An Easter tree we posed at.
And we went to lunch with one of the (former!) sweet sister missionaries from Iwakuni.
And, of course, we found horribly inappropriate shirts. We refrained from purchasing them.









No comments:
Post a Comment