Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, February 27, 2020

Something else Dramatic!!



Marian wanted cute braided buns and this was my best effort.  I guess down on brown does not show up well.  Sigh. They were super cute, I promise!

And then..... this girl decided it was time to cut her hair. She talked about it for weeks before I finally called my haircutting friend and made an appointment for her to come over and snip-snip it. 

This is the "Before" shot. Look how long it is!  And it is SO thick and heavy.

This is how short she wanted it!

She absolutely loves it. 

And it is really cute.

Rylee also needed  haircut.  She was getting a bit scraggly.  But I couldn't cut her hair and do the layering properly. 

 And somehow Rylee only got a "Before" picture and not an "after"  I'll have to download the pictures on my phone and see if we got one. Oops!  We trimmed maybe 2 inches and it looks so much neater. 


No comments: