Levi does love going on car rides. I try to let him come for short trips to pick up kids.
But this day was a trip to the vet.
He was a bit less excited about that.
Mt friend Amy introduced me to Family Mart Ice Cream Cones. Oh my! So amazing!!
The girls were rather silly at the Exchange. They wanted to see how many has they could put on their heads before they fell off. Little goobers.
We have been working on our french braiding around here.
I love finding pictures like this on my phone!
And we tried a sort of sideways french braid on Callie. It came out nicely.
We have been working on our french braiding around here.
I love finding pictures like this on my phone!
And we tried a sort of sideways french braid on Callie. It came out nicely.









No comments:
Post a Comment