There was a fish market. Bleh. But we stopped to check it out because apparently lots of people DO like fish. I thought this shiva set made of shells was the coolest thing there.
There were also lots of cats. I guess they like fish.
Next we heard off to drive around the island and found this cool beach.
The rocky outcroppings were very cool.
Somehow it was much prettier in real life.
We drove around to another beach and it was also very pretty. I stole these photos from my friend Anna, who had a most excellent camera and she herself is a most excellent photographer.
She also has a cool drone to get pictures like this! Can you see us down there?!!
And from another angle. Okinawa is a pretty lovely place sometimes.
Then it was off to the famous tempura place for lunch. It did look fun. You ordered by the piece and then you waited.
It was chilly out, so I availed myself of the vending machine and purchased some hot chocolate. It wasn't bad!
Then I ate tempura. I liked the green beans, and the potato wasn't the kind of potato I was expecting, but it was okay. And the shredded veggies was my favorite. It was pretty good, but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. But it was a really nice day with friends!












No comments:
Post a Comment