Josh's car was overheating. He still drove it the mile to school for a week or two before I called our favorite car guy about it. He said no more driving it! It did work out nicely to have it towed in because that meant I didn't need another person to get it over there. It needed a new thermostat and was back home 24 hours later.
Now that Christmas, and stocking season, is over, I'm making baby quilts again!
The high school posted Marian on their page. With the awesome cutting board she made me for Christmas. Love this girl!
Delaney thought this flower on our bush was so lovely. So she took a photo.
While going through some stuff, I found this! The letter from waaaaaaaay back when, awarding me a scholarship from MOWC. Joshua is currently applying for this exact same scholarship!
I made a new friend who likes to go out. It works well because I like going out, but lack the motivation go actually do it. So she got me out to lunch and it was lovely. And tasty.
Rylee is a goober and makes me laugh.
We took all the kids to see the movie "Spiderman - Into the Spiderverse" and it was probably the best family activity that we have done in a while, simply because they were all excited to go watch it, they all got along nicely and we all loved the movie. Yay!
Can you see the Marian in the tree?!
Rylee is also having a blast in the awesome climbing tree.











No comments:
Post a Comment