Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, January 19, 2019

I did something fun!

My friend Calla took me out.  She likes to explore and knows lots of fun places, but I do not like exploring.  I like having my hand held and being taken places.  So she held my hand and took me some place.
This is the place.  It is a Chinese garden with 4 quadrants that represent the 4 seasons. I think.  It was really neat!

It was beautiful.

It had all these gorgeous picturesque things everywhere and I loved it!

This was in the middle.

 And after you meandered around the path to get to it, there were all these awesome little trails around and even under the waterfall!  You could also climb up one of several sets of stairs to the top.  So cool!

 Look at me!  I'm inside the waterfall!

I loved this column and now want this carved into my house. Okay, maybe not that.  But I love it.

And this 7 story pagoda was fantastic. 

See, I'm out doing fun stuff! 

And taking pictures of all the pretties. 

And there were a lot of pretties! 

 And a koi pond.  I bought fish food to feed the fish.  This bird was hoping to get him some dinner, but the koi were a little big for him.

And then we went to lunch at the restaurant next to the Garden.  I tried the roast beef curry, since I have never met a curry I did not like.  It was delicious.  But I did not like the perfect, uncooked egg yolk perched atop my rice.  I had to gently roll it down the rice mountain and nestle it on the side.  I was impressed I did not break the yolk sac. The roast beef and curry were amazing.  And only 500 yen for a delicious lunch.

No comments: