Sarah cracks me up when she sits like this.
Levi is jealous of Sara getting love so he needs more snuggles.
Rylee thought Sarah was too cute all curled up on the couch.
Levi loves the dog park. But only if the dogs are not bigger then him!
Marian likes the dog park too.
Sarah is poking me with her front feet so I will pet her more. She snuggled up for petting. When I stopped petting her, she pawed at me. When I did not immediately start to pet her again, she used the other paw. This is her pathetic "pet me" face, and her "pet me" paws.
The kids think she is so cute and love tasing pictures. She is pretty cute.
Callie and Levi are snuggling.
Sarah is still rather timid. Sometimes she hides under the footstool and it makes me laugh.










No comments:
Post a Comment