Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Saturday, December 8, 2018

Stuff that happened

Levi was making us laugh.  He just lay there to eat his food.  Silly dog!

I don't know that I mentioned that I managed to volunteer myself to make 9 stockings for the PTO sponsored 5k run on Dec 8.  I made them with Kimonos and this is what they looked like.  The first two done!

Marian needed to transcribe a Mexican recipe and bring in the product for Spanish class.  We found this and tried it out. Oh my goodness! SO delicious!  I do love horchata, and this was the way I like it.  I may have made it three times in three days.....

I have been quite un-gruntled that winter has not come.  Heck, FALL has not arrived.  80 degrees outside, in December?!

Aack!  And then it got worse!  I should not have my AC running in December.

Callie had a band concert.  I did not get any good photos.  You can barely see the top of her face in the middle here.  She did a great job and I was really proud of her!

I left the Branch Christmas party early to go see Josh's play.  I thought the expressway would be the way to go, since it should be the fastest way home.  alas, twas not.  As soon as I got on, traffic backed up.  I checked my maps to see what it said, an dI saw this. And sadly, it was accurate.  It did take ma an hour and 20 minutes to traverse 4.5 km.  Not even miles!  Kilometers!  Less than 3 miles took me over an hour.  I was so mad.  And I missed the play.

But hey!  Josh was in the school Play!  They performed "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" and were amazing.  Josh played the dad.

Dan went to see the Saturday matinee on Dec. 8 with half the girls and I went to the 7pm showing with the other half.  He was fantastic.

All 9 stockings got done!

The spider that came to visit.


One cute dog.

A silly selfie with Rylee.

No comments: