Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Ice Skating

The day after Christmas was a youth activity to go ice skating.  I know, ice skating on a tropical island?  Yep!  There is!  And we went.  I paid the exorbitant fee for myself and the 2 non-YW girls, and the YW paid for the older two.  Since I paid a lot,  I put on skates and made a few wobbly circuits around the rink myself.  And I did not even fall! I even enjoyed myself.

The girls had an absolute blast and keep asking when we can go back.

Delaney and her friend, Allie.

Callie and her friend Sofia.

Callie did great!  I don't think she fell at all.

Delaney loved it! And she may or may not have slipped a time or two.

The lighting was dreadful for photos.  But Callie blew me a kiss, so I had to include this!

Rylee did a great job.  I was impressed.

And she posed for me outside the rink as well.

Marian was too speedy and active for me to get a photo of while she was skating!  She had a good time and laughed at all the boys who cling to the wall and inched around while she skimmed by them.

No comments: