My phone and computer don't want to talk to each other. So while I figure out how I am going to get my pictures uploaded, I'll let you know what's happening.
Crazy is happening! School ended this week and I am trying to sort and purge and clean and the kids just want to take everything out and play with it. It is like having toddlers again. The house is a disaster because everyone knows the big mess must precede the organization, right?!
I am running out of time though. The movers come on Monday. Between now and then I have to decide what I am going to need for the next 2 months and I need to pack that in suitcases. And I can't bring too much because I have to haul suitcases around all summer.
We will spend a few days at the hotel here. On Friday June 23 we will leave and fly to Okinawa. We will stay there till Thursday June 29, when we will fly to the USA. We will get to see family at our big-big Reunion the first week of July and that is as far as I have planned. We will hang out with my folks and hopefully with my siblings until August 15, when the kids and I will fly back to Okinawa.
Dan is going to sit on the housing list and hope something comes available on base. If not, then when we get there, we will find something off base. My most amazing neighbor Anne, is taking care of Levi all summer till we can come back and get him. She does love him more than us....
Winter Ballet Performances Photos
1 year ago

No comments:
Post a Comment