Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Birthdays

Callie and I both had birthdays.  Dan was out of town, so celebrations were minimal, which was fine.  Cake and Loot were all that was required, and those happened.  And Callie did NOT want any kind of big deal.  And she refused to let me take photos. Rest assured though, she had a beautiful and delicious ice cream cake and lots of gifts that made her happy.

She was grumpy about the photo, not the new back pack.

And this is all she sould give me the rest of the evening.  No face pictures.  Such a pickle!

My darling friend April bright me this cake on my birthday and I felt special.

And this is the selfie I sent my friend Lynnette (She wet to Hong Kong with me, remember?) because she sent me this gorgeous plate that arrived on my birthday.

And this was a few days later when Steph took me out to Hatsukaichi for lunch (with some other ladies) and the restaurant brought me this. Adorbs!

No comments: