Delaney and Rylee left cookies for Santa. (Santa had help eating them.) I don't know why it is sideways. It was really cute.
The tree was lovely and glorious.
The stockings arranged on the ...er, couch, with care.
The magic of Christmas was definitely there!
Rylee with her stocking, and pleased with her loot.
I loved that Josh was so excited to see under the tree.
Callie, wearing the awesome Santa legs hat, and Rylee.
Rylee is waiting her turn to open gifts.
My shaggy boy and his gift.
Marian opening somehing fun.
It was this cool electro-ball held in a dragon's jaws. See, told you it was fun!
Delaney was delighted with her ear phones.
And with her gymnastics shirt!
And Rylee was so happy to have a digi-bird. I think it was her favorite gift.

1 comment:
Aww! SO fun! I just put an electro ball like Marian's on Carter's wish list for upcoming holidays! We saw one at the local Science Works museum and he was in love!
Post a Comment