Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, January 9, 2017

At Beach, Must Swim..... even if it is 50 degrees!

 On December 30, we had a lovely 50 degree day.  The sun was out and it was nice.  I took the girls to the beach by our friend's house.  The girls heard "Beach" and insisted that they needed to be in swim suits.  Um.... it is 50 degrees outside and I googled the water temp- 55 degrees.  No way were they going to swim.

Boy did they prove me wrong!

The lovely beach.

Callie testing the water. 

Getting deeper. 

And having a great time! 

That's my friend's awesome kid in the front.  And that is Marian, neck deep in the ocean. 

Delaney and her friend Serenity, making castles. 


 That's Delaney swimming in the FREEZING ocean!
These kids are crazy!
(I did not even take my shoes off to dip my toesies in.)

The other end of the beach, and Rylee industriously working on a castle. 

She was quite pleased with her work. 

And then Marian wanted to be buried in the sand. That was a lot of fun! 

And then she emerged!
It was a good day.

No comments: