Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Thursday, December 29, 2016

What I'm sewing

 I have been busy sewing.  I am suppose to be using up my stash faster than I am replenishing it, but tis not the case.  I end up going to the shop and seeing lovely kimonos and I have to bring them home.  It has made for some delightful creations though.

I liked these colors a lot.

Check out the pattern on this one! 

And I have been making infinity scarves.  Like this one. 

Delaney is my lovely model. 

Mostly because it is really hard to model and take selfies myself!

And let me tell you how gratifying it is to purchase a roll of obi fabric and get home to find this price tag rolled up inside of it.  I paid 500 yen for it and it was originally 48000 yen.  So, rather than paying $450, I paid $4!

No comments: