Last year the Christmas tree was in the area that I later set up my sewing machine in. So there was no place to put the tree this year. Well, there were three options- I could move my giant pile of fabric and figure out where to put my sewing machine and sewing desk, we could try to stuff the tree in the too-small area between the couch and the wall, or we could blatantly place it in the side of the room and take up all the space to walk through. None were attractive options. Mostly because I did not have anywere to move my fabric and sewing stuff to, and Dan wasn't a fan of losing more floor space to a tree.
The kids finally decided to try squashing it into the small space, because it was the most likeley to happen scenario. The fit was.... snug, and the branches had to be bent down a little, but it was close enough. So there it went, and there it stayed!
The kids were thrilled to put the ornaments on and to decorate everything.
I love this. Look closely at the bottom. I have no idea why Marian and Rylee were under the tree but you can see their legs sticking out.
Oh, no, this isn't staged at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment