Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Monday, November 14, 2016

Trick or Treat

 Halloween was a good time for us.  It was a low-key, fairly relaxed affair. Dan sponsored a family and went around the base with them.  The little girls went out with Friends.  Marian disappeared with her group of friends and I didn't see her again till bedtime.  Joshua hid and did homework.  I sewed and let Callie take charge of the candy distribution, and it was a satisfactory evening for all.

Rylee was a kitty.

As was Delaney 

Callie set the stage on the porch. This shot does not show all the murdered Barbie dolls, just the knife-wielding AG doll. 

Callie was in her element.  She was disguised and no one really knew who she was so she had a marvelous time passing out candy. 

She did frighten some of the small children. 

But a lot of the Japanese got a kick out of her, and I could hear the cameras clicking.  She loved it. 

Rylee and her friend. 

The neighborhood gang. 

No comments: