Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Slacking

 Our summer exit strategy was complicated, and involved a lot of coordinating.  On Monday, we went back to Silver Dollar City.  I took ZERO pictures, despite hanging out with Kera and her kids and Deborah and her kids all day.

Callie went home with Deborah, while I took the other four back to Mountain Home with me.  Tuesday (July 26) we packed up and left.  We drove to Deborah's and spent the night with her and picked up Callie. Wednesday afternoon we went on to Miranda's house to return the van she so loving let us borrow for the summer.

We stayed with Miranda and got a ride to the Tulsa airport on Friday morning.  This is about all the pictures I got with their families.  I am a slacker!! I am so sad I did not get more pictures with the kids and their cousins!

Playing hide and seek at Deborah's.  That's simon on top, Rylee in the middle and Delaney on the bottom.

I don't recall what I was in the middle of, but someone borrowed my camera and I saw this on it. I couldn't figure out what I was suppose to be seeing. 


Until I saw this photo, and went back and looked at the other one again.

Callie was too cute!  She was reading an Avengers book to Ethan and Camden.

No comments: