Lovin' the Life

Lovin' the Life

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Almost Home!

 The last flight was from Seoul to Hiroshima and was about 90 minutes long.  (Then there was just the 90 minute drive home from there!) The last flight went well.  Josh conked out as soon as we took off.  He was so tired, he did not wake up at all.  I tried.  I tried to wake him up several times so he could eat his delicious lunch they served.  He would open his eyes and talk to me and say yes, he wanted lunch, and then his eyes would close and he was gone again.

Totally zonked. Poor kid actually head bobbled so hard I thought he might hurt himself.

Never did get his lunch.  I had to shake him awake after landing. 

Callie used her peel apart Twizzlers to make jewelry for herself.  Hey, whatever keeps them happy and quiet!


PS
Dan left the van exactly where he said he would when he left for his 2 weeks of training which prevented him from coming to pick us up. And he left a door unlocked so I could get in it!  He left the phone,  and money for parking and tolls.

We survived the 90 minute drive home and arrived to our house about 3pm Sunday (July 31) afternoon, and boy were we glad to be there!!

No comments: