We arrived about 8:30 and the bus wasn't coming back for us till 9pm. I have never spent that much time at an amusement park! We did stay busy till the end though and the girls had a good time. Delaney proclaimed it, The BEST trip ever!". I am glad, because it was a freakishly hot day. I think the heat index was 105, but somehow the humidity always makes it feel so much worse. I'm pretty sure I spent the entire day with a stream of sweat down my back, and going to the bathroom is no fun when you have to pull up saturated unmentionables.
But I digress....
That is the Disney Resort hotel back there. Gorgeous! And huge.
We ended up waiting over an hour for the Monster's Inc ride. Delaney remained cheerful, but her sister did not.
After the ride life was rosier.
BEST ride EVER! Star Tours was the unanimous favorite and we rode on it twice. I know, not a good shot, but we were styling' in our 3d glasses.
Eagerly waiting to ride the cars.
So hot down there, but Callie was excited to "drive" her own car.
Me and my driver. Delaney was a little unsure at first, but got it down quickly.
Go Callie, go!
Waiting to get out at the end.
We snacked on these "Pizza Springrolls", and Delaney was impressed by the cheesiness.
Fooling around in Toontown.
Yes, Callie loved Toontown and all it's fun things to mess with.
My cool kid.
I am so hot and sweaty right here. I was documenting the overheating misery.
They found the details on this Dumbo to be fascinating.
We went on a canoe ride! I do not recall this ride at a recent Disney, but I think I remember it from when I was a kid. You just get in a canoe, they give you a paddle, and you paddle around Tom Sawyer's Island. Callie is posing with the bear by the ride.
Enjoying the barge ride to Tom Sawyer's Island.
The girls LOVED the bridges.
This bridge was built on floating barrels and caused much hilarity and fun.
Delaney had a little trouble, but liked it very much.
You can barely see, but I'm pointing to the Cinderella castle. You'll need to make the picture bigger to see it. And yes, my hair is quite wet with sweat!
The castle!
Having seen the one it is copied after, I love it!
Delaney thought the Japanese girls jumping for photos was awesome. So we did some too.
We saw part of the Electric Parade, then ran to ride a few more rides. I think this carousel was about the last ride. We got the most delicious ice cream cones on the way out, bought our bus, and went to the hotel very tired and happy.





















No comments:
Post a Comment