I had the best day on Sat July 26.
I got to go to the San Diego Temple!
But never fear, I did not go alone.
Dan and I ditched the kids and went together.
(Ignore the weird way I look photoshopped in.)
It was awesome to go with my sweetie pie and it was great. Unfortunately, I then took him to the airport and sent him on his way. That was not part of the best day, but I like to gloss over the negative and live in denial.
Next, I went to visit my awesome and amazing friend Bryn! LOVE her! I wish I saw her more often, and I am really glad I made the time to see her.
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Bryn told me there was one of these, less than a mile from her house. Oh yes! I did partake freely and purchase more than I ought. See's Candy, oh how I adore thee!
Later that day, I made the kids very happy by taking them back to the pool and swimming them till well past bedtime. Rylee was so tired she zonked out before we even left.

No comments:
Post a Comment