I had grand plans for my day. I was going to get my allergy shot, and visit my friend Nancy at the hospital. Then I was going to go home and meet my friend Robin to go running. I needed to clean the house and get dinner done early so I could have friends over for pie right after school.
I did not get most of it done.
I got into my car at the hospital parking garage and it felt funny. Yep, totally flat tire. Now, I DO know how to change a tire. I have done it. However, van's tend to have the tire underneath in the middle of the bottom and I didn't feel like dealing with it. What good is paying to have Roadside Assist on my insurance if I haven't used it in almost 2 years?!!
It was a 45 minute wait for the guy, who was super nice. It was another 45 minutes for him to finish getting everything done. He was thoughtful enough to inflate the flat tire to see if it was an easy fix. It was not. I had a gash in the sidewall. So with the spare properly installed, I crawled to the tire place that had just replaced my tires less then 3 months ago. Yep, I have brand new tires, and now I need to replace one of them. The tire shop didn't have my tire and won't till Monday. So I have till Monday to cry about having to drop $200, all because I rode up the curb when I parked this morning.
I did not make it running. I barely made it to get Rylee from preschool. I have no idea what dinner will be. But I AM going to have Pie!

No comments:
Post a Comment